Monday, March 26, 2012

SOPA ALERT 3/26/2012

First Megaupload.com now YouTube censorship. Me thinks this documentary might be interesting.

http://www.documentarywire.com/rbs-inside-the-bank-that-ran-out-of-money

I really hope I'm wrong about this

I think SOPA has already been put into action.

It failed the congress, but that doesn't mean the tactics it described could not be implemented in another area of the government.

Right?

That excuse has been told time after time. Like the private army stationed PERMANENTLY in Iraq?

I can't say that I'm surprised though. And something tells me nothing is going to happen... nothing that we hear about at least. but then we will just be hearing noise from the government, noise they calculate that we want to hear. "I have absolutely no respect for the government." is something I hear all too often. There is a tremendous burden placed upon the idea of 'government', yet we still elect the same assholes year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment