Thursday, January 21, 2016

Trying to Stay Woke

Some days I really think I need help.

Other days I think I need to help.

I can't let my mind wander without it wandering back to that ultimate thought.

The last thought I will ever have.

My survival depends on knowing it is there, but avoiding it.

So my survival depends on not letting my mind wander.

But my life depends on my wandering mind.

Without that, who am I?

...


...

...

Nobody

...

Nothing

...

My only redeeming quality

Is that I want the world to heal

That I see the systems in play

holding me back, holding us all back

so I fight against the system

...

...

but sometimes

...

I think the system is throwing up an illusion

a false flag that I fight against

buying, mistakenly, into its success.

...

do I fight the system?

or

do I fight for the system?

...

in facing such doubt

why go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment