Thursday, January 21, 2016

Angst

fuck today.

I want to change my name.

I want to change my body.

I want to start over.

I want to feel like there is something left to discover.

I want to feel like there is something I could do.

I want to feel like life is worth living.

I don't do any of these.

I can't.



Fuck today.

I should shower.

I should brush my teeth.

I should clean my house.

I should apply for another job.

I should go for a walk outside.

I should make some food.

I should get help.

I don't do any of these.

I can't



Fuck today

I need to get help.

I need to find a job.

I need to help others.


I need to do my part.

I need to change the future.

I need to save myself.

I need to do so much.

I don't do any of these.

I can't


why can't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment